1. Gasoline only, no other fuel. No foam or liquid filled tires. Any riding mower with a front mounted engine allowed. No rear mounted engines permitted. No zero turn mowers.
2. Decks must be removed. You may make a home made exhaust but it must point straight up and be
permanently fixed, not wired on.
3. Bars will be welded on the side of the mower for leg and foot protection only. Must stay between front and rear wheels.
4. You may make a hand throttle for your use. Hoods must be bolted or wired down tightly.
5. You may use a spark plug protector. This must be mounted to the ENGINE ONLY.
6. You may add a front bumper 1/4 thick 2x2 max can only be as wide as the Frame.
7. Nothing may protect the front tires in any way. No frame reinforcement permitted except what may be needed to attach bumpers and cages too.
8. Pulleys may be changed front and rear pulley must be within 3“ in size from one another.
9. Stock lawn mower tires & V treads Only!
If your mower is outside these rules you will be moved to the next class! BUILD TO THE RULES! No stretching them or working in the grey areas!
No frame reinforcing
One bar over front tires
Must have a cage
Front bumper allowed
1/4in 2x2 THICK MATERIAL MAX!! FOR ALL ADDED METAL!!
RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG AND HOPE ITS ENOUGH!!!
Call or text Rick for details 513-923-6657